jeudi 10 novembre 2016

Mise en berne des drapeaux de l'Hôtel de ville de Montréal: Leonard Cohen est mort!

Dans la nuit on pouvait lire sur la page facebook  du chanteur/poète:
"It is with profound sorrow we report that legendary poet, songwriter and artist, Leonard Cohen has passed away.
We have lost one of music’s most revered and prolific visionaries.
A memorial will take place in Los Angeles at a later date. The family requests privacy during their time of grief."

Tout commentaire est vain mais nous tenons à épingler un témoignage de fanL
Jack?
 I've been entertained, consoled, lifted up and had dreams with this guy for nearly fifty years. So sad but he had to go at some time. He'll leave a massive void in many peoples lives but he'll also leave some incredibly beautiful creations in the hearts and minds of us all. The world maybe is becoming to sick and twisted for such a gentle soul. See you in the next world Don't be late .....


 Extrait: Leonard Cohen- The night comes on!
I went down to the place
Where I knew she lay waiting
Under the marble and the snow
I said, Mother I'm frightened
The thunder and the lightning
I'll never come through this alone
She said, I'll be with you
My shawl wrapped around you
My hand on your head when you go
And the night came on
It was very calm...